All 8 art Reviews

Inside Cover: TFTF Inside Cover: TFTF

I love this Anki. God damn this is awesome. I want a poster.

Cree cree WIP Cree cree WIP

This is awesome! I love the feathers.

Ahkihoun responds:

omg you're alive!!! How are you??

A-Wing Across the Bridge A-Wing Across the Bridge

Fuacking awesome geofffffff! Mad Crazy detail... Just love the surface texturing and how you put a reflection of the explosion on the cockpit glass... Ahhh, Keep it up bro looks rad.

the penguin the penguin

Simply love the design and feel of this whole piece... 5 stars for being awesome!

Sloth Buddy Lifestyle Sloth Buddy Lifestyle

Although I'm a St. Louis Cardinals fan, I would still wear that hat. Awesome character design! What was it drawn with?

Studies A, B, and C Studies A, B, and C

Pretty good study, I think the alien is looking good, if you pushed the darks a bit further, you might be able to achieve a little more depth. The third prawn lost a bit of detail, but Im going to assume that was just bad scan.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

HipnikDragomir responds:

Thanks for the review. Yea, I'm not very confident with darks. Compared to everyone else's work, mine always look grey. That third one is a bad scan. Shame.

Allies Allies

I must say, the atmosphere and color in this is awesome! I love the background and the surreal look of the mountains! very, very cool. Can't wait to see some of your other work, and especially your animation. :) the only thing I wasn't 100% into was the person, but you already mentioned that in the description. Keep up the amazing work, looking forward to more.

Ahkihoun responds:

Hey friend! Thanks so much for your kind comment! I really appreciate the time you took to look at my piece. I'm currently working on a rehash of little red riding hood. overdone I know, but I'm working on all the backgrounds in photoshop, so here's hoping the backgrounds in my animation come out looking as nice as this picture. Will let you know when its posted!

And thanks! can't wait to see more of your work!

Kin - The Fisherman Kin - The Fisherman

Very awesome! I love the feel of everything. Looking forward to playing it, and it is very visual appealing.

Tishe responds:

I can't wait for you to play it either, and thank you for your awesome comment :D